7/28/2010

Catholic Nuns Unveiled

Catholic Nun Vigilantes
Ever wonder what Catholic Nuns look like outside the church walls? Wonder no more, the Grassy Knoll Institute snapped this rare photograph of four Nuns out loose in the wild.

As evidenced, Catholic Nuns are a very dangerous species. Upon them hearing the click of my digital camera, (50 Fucking Feet Away) all four nuns reeled around in unison pointing their hand guns with deadly aim at my head. (Notice the pleasure it caused them to have me in their sites)

I was lucky to escape. My 8 years of attending Catholic grade school in the 1960's helped me survive.

Every child learned the Duck and Serpentine manuever. It was a critical lesson of survival. With an eraser in hand, a nuns aim was deadly.

Back To Growing Up Catholic Archives

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

8 comments:

  1. Mark Chivers7/29/2010 6:26 AM

    LOL. Who else knows what these nuns hide under their black smocks or whatever the yw ear. They may be packing nuclear warheads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they know how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one on the left, its a man baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus Christ, they are all uglay hags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that's Catholic nuns in a nutshell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't believe those are nuns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johnny, I see the brainwashing of the Catholic nuns have already gotten to you.
    Now go saw two Rosary's before bed.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge