6/29/2009

ABC Lost Secrets Logo


Flashback: September, 22nd, 2004

That night I watched the new ABC network series pilot, Lost, and came away formulating two theories. One was virtual reality and the second theory a new millennium Rod Serling Twilight Zone. I combined the two theories and wrote my first Lost update. Five years later, with one season remaining to Lost, my theory stays constant with nary a variable.

BTW, my LOTGK logo is somewhere in the island sand. Can you spot it?


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

11 comments:

  1. Lost Fanatic6/30/2009 4:18 AM

    I knew you were right all along. Wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Jacob peaking out from the back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it's not a turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wheres Michael and Walt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly! Where indeed?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photoshopped.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed what? That is certainly photoshopped. If not photoshopped, then by some other photo program.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, there's no fooling you. :D

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge