2/08/2008

Proof Of Second Shooter On The Grassy Knoll

Irrefutable Proof Of A Second Shooter
A signed confession on a U.S. dollar bill printed in the year 2000 is positive proof that Oswald did not act alone.
If it were Oswald who signed the dollar then the bill would have had to be dated 1963 or before. This one is clearly marked 2000 making it impossible for him to have signed it.
Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that a second assassin was lurking on the grassy knoll that fateful day in November 1963 and took aim at John Kennedy as he was riding in the motorcade and completed the assassination of our 35th president.
The Grassy Knoll Institute rocket scientists can only speculate as to why the assassin came forward after 40 plus years of silence to confess assuming that perhaps this man (FBI handwriting experts have already determined that a man wrote this confession) is dying and wished to clear his conscious before he passed away.




LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

24 Responses to “Kennedy Assassination Second Shooter Proof”


  1. Othepjavier said

    Maybe the guy’s just making fun. How are they so sure that the man who wrote that really shot JFK?

  2. Chica said

    I had a fiver the other day that led me to that Where’s George.com site, funny enough it was a 5 dollar bill, shoulda been wheresabe.com

  3. LOTGK said

    Otherjavier,
    Because the dollar bill says so.

  4. LOTGK said

    Yes Chica, very cool site. I happen to know that there are a few LOTGK dollars floating around in the economy.

  5. Steamed-Clams said

    I know who it was.
    A man gave me a dollar bill on Nov 22 of this year.
    Coincidence? I think not.
    Not only did he surreptitiously slip it into my change real casual-like, but he also asked;
    “Can I help you with anything else?”
    So the assumption that this criminal is dying and wants to unburden his soul is grossly erroneous.
    He wants another job.
    Seems to me we better keep Bush out of Texas for awhile.
    In fact, we should probably take him to a cave in Utah and hide him….far far away, for a long long time.
    We must make sure he survives.
    We must have proof for future generations that we did not invent him.
    Without him, no one will believe such a man ever existed.

  6. LOTGK said

    Forget about the cave in Utah. Romney has been hiding out there up until this year.

  7. Steamed-Clams said

    Yeah, But I hear Romney didn’t touch any of the complimentary booze, smokes and pretzels.
    Bush will be fine there.

  8. LOTGK said

    Mitt was too busy with his eleven wives. Or so I’m told….

  9. Chica said

    If I ever get one, I’m going to keep it forever! LOL

  10. Lori said

    the cave in Utah leads to hollow earth…which I am starting to believe that Elvis is living down there, along with Princess Diana, Marylin Monroe, Jim Morrison, Lee Harvey Oswald, Heath Ledger… and possibly the Kennedy brothers.
    Wouldnt that be a hoot?
    Im packing my bags, and taking a trip to Utah.
    I hear they dont age down there as fast.. I got only a few good years left if I stay here.. but I could stay young and good looking for a lot longer if I go there.
    And I am sick of spending my money on anti-wrinkle creams.
  11. [...] Grassy Knoll caseworkers are on their way to Dallas (let’s hope they know it’s in Texas…. News that a secret treasure trove of documents related to the Kennedy assassination was first [...]

  12. Anti-Christ said

    Wow, had a busy weekend with Jesus dying and all. But I’m back. I want to point out to you that the dollar bill doesn’t say “I” but “1″ as in one person shot JFK.
    Handwriting analysis on Oswald should prove that he wrote this on the dollar and that he acted alone in the murder of your Catholic president.
    Repent is to late. Kick back and enjoy life instead.

  13. LOTGK said

    Anti, problem with your theory, the bill is dated year 2000, 37 years after Oswald was murdered.
    Good catch though.

  14. Gentledove said

    It WAS George Washington wot did it.

  15. LOTGK said

    Psst…. Over here.
    Rumor has it that a rocket scientist working at the Grassy Knoll Institute penned the phrase on the note.

  16. Hamster said

    Totally fake. Whata farce.

    • LOTGK said

      What’s fake? What is a farce? It is a real dollar bill with a confession written on it. It offers more believable proof that the volumes published by the Warren Commission.

  17. Jim Porter said

    http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/3/11/15/f_osbanjom_22aa351.jpgThis picture was taken around 1230 pm on Nov.22 1963. Oswald was playing for a neighborhood hoot-n-nanny in his backyard during his lunch hour. Proof that he couln’t have been the shooter on the sixth floor of the TSBD.

  18. Jim Porter said

    what are you talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge