10/08/2007

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup

Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup
Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup
Location: Grassy Knoll Institute Secret Corporate Offices.
The Order: Campbell’s “Classic” Homestyle chicken noodle soup. Oyster crackers of course.
The Service: Huge giant alien coffee cup was used to hold the soup. Plastic spoon completed the meal.
The Taste: The can said CLASSIC and HOMESTYLE but both were far from it. I figured the classic brand was the old style that I used to eat as a child and grew up with. Instead, the noodles were so skinny and small, I thought I was eating chicken with rice for a few seconds. The only saving grace was the oyster crackers. I had to load up big time on the oysters.

Presentation: Metal can with a new pull tab easy opening lid. (I thought they said it was classic)
The Value: Very cheap. I believe roughly it was 49 cents plus a bag of oyster crackers for good measure.
The Rating: 1.5 out of 5 shots.

For misleading information on the can, the Grassy Knoll Diner does not recommend Campbell’s Classic chicken noodle soup.



LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge