10/20/2004

Lost Update - If Only You Believed In Miracles


Lost Secrets Update - Lost Is Virtual Reality 10/20/2004


If only you believe like I believe, baby
Wed get by
If only you believe in miracles, baby
So would I

Now that the Grassy Knoll Institute has put its cards on the table, its time to call. In my previous post that immediately followed the pilot show, I told you my theory on what the show was about and why. (Remember, the virtual reality thing, all the survivors are tied together and being experimented on by an alien race) As promised, each and every episode is fortifying the Institutes theory.

Case in point. The bald crazy guy. You know, the one with 400 knives. (John Locke) He was paralyzed before the crash on the island. His back story verifies this. The plane crashes on the island, Locke wakes up and (It's a miracle) he is able to walk. Not just hobble, but run with authority like nothing happened to him. Perhaps, in Lockes virtual reality, he IS all that he can be, the ultimate take charge backwoodsman he always wanted to be.

Then there's doctor Jack. Jack sees a strange man in a suit several times. He finally recognizes the suited man and it is his father, who had died in Australia. Jack was bringing his body back for the funeral. Later on, Jack finds the casket and the body is not there. Perhaps Jack in his virtual reality, wants to believe his father is somehow still alive, and on the island, it is a possibility.

With these extra pieces to the puzzle, my theory holds strong that the survivors are actually in an elaborate laboratory being studied much like human scientists study animals in a zoo.

Stay tuned until next week.

Everytime you come by, let me try
Pretty, please sugar on it
Thats how I like it
I cant even believe it, with you
Its like having every dream I ever wanted
Come true
I picked up your vibes
You know it opened my eyes
But Im still dreamin yeah
And youre right where I found ya
With my arms around ya.


LURKING, OR MAYBE THEY ARE ALL DEAD AND IN PURGATORY, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

1 comment:

  1. Previous Comments...

    Ben - Posted
    I want to see how they explain Lockes ability to walk and run on the island. I hope it doesn't take three more years to explain that.

    LOTGK - Posted
    Good point Ben. My theory does explain it however, a virtual reality lab where Locke imagines he is walking.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge