3/29/2024

Daffodil Hill Mill Creek Park


 Its Friday and I found myself taking a leisure drive through Mill Creek Park. I fond myself approaching a slight bend in the road and a moment later I came upon a healthy patch of daffodils. No one was behind me so I slowed the car and pulled over. Getting out I walked a little closer and snapped a few pictures. 

Back in the heyday, every March we would drive by the park to view the daffodils. We didn't know what day they would bloom so it was almost an every day occurrence. 

But today, yes today, they were out in all their glory. 

I remember past years in the 1970's and still today, 50 years later, I search and enjoy Daffodil Hill in Mill Creek Park.  

So we have that.



LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge