9/27/2011

When The Humans Are Away - Storm Cat Parties

I often wondered what my pet cat does all day while Patty and I are hard at work making money so we could buy him even more cat toys and treats. Every morning as Patty and I backed the car out of the drive way, we would see Storm (Our 20 plus pound male cat) looking out the kitchen window at us. It was almost like he was waving goodbye to us. Or so we thought.

One day, on a whim, I turned on the living room computer web cam and set the camera for motion detection. I positioned the lens to display the entire living room area. I wanted to track his movement during the day to see exactly what he did, or didn't do. Every time he would walk into the living room, the webcam would snap a shot. Below is the startling photographic evidence that Storm had invited guests over after we left. The damn cat was hosting parties all day.

No wonder the damn cat sleeps all night.


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

6 comments:

  1. Lead Scientist9/28/2011 8:55 AM

    Actually, I, the Lead Scientist, invited them over and the cat just happened to be there in the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, and how many of them left by the bedroom window? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lead Scientist9/29/2011 7:53 AM

    That is just cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cat has my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge